Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my top picks { Forever 21}

forever 21....this place has hundreds and hundreds of cheap clothes to sort through. I did it. I sorted through 1400 images and found my faves....and I'm sharing with my besties....here you go.

this cardigan is perfect for spring....love this color, it flatters everyone.

these ballet flats are so fab, they are girlie with a little rock n roll flair....hot.

OMGoodness, these are silk pants, to die for. I am SO getting these. like $29???

this is pretty cool. it would be really cute with cutoff super short denim...too bad for me. i miss short shorts the most.

and once again if i could go this short, this skirt reminds me of reece witherspoon's skirt a few posts ago.

these are hot skinnys for $9.50. yep, its true. you can't beat that price, even if they are disposable jeans :)

if you're looking for a simple tee, this is sure to flatter with its long silhouette and waist slimming shoulder bulk.
this is casual. it is the grown up version of chelsea's little daughter's shirt. this would be so cute with white shorts.

this is a great look, i love stripes.



oh once again, all the great skirts are too short. but if you have a teen or aren't lds, then please buy and wear this skirt for me.

i like this top. all i can say. i see potential?!



another simple tee with some rock n roll edge. its fab.


this yellow is so flattering i can't even tell you. the pin is okay, but if you remove it, you could rock this cardigan like a staple piece...it will go with jeans, black skinnys, leggings, shorts, skirt, dress.....it is a good one.

okay...now i want feedback....do you agree with my picks?

6 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Forever21 is so great for a cheap thrill! I've found some treasures there this year. Cute picks! I wish I wasn't so overwhelmed on their website!

LOVE that you are back to this blog!!!

Janelle said...

I like everything that you picked striped, the gingham button-down, and the silk pants. I have a yellow boyfriend cardi like the one you posted that has become a favorite staple so I totally agree with you on its overall usage. I don't have any rocker edge to me (like none. at all.lol) so I skim over anything studded or zippered. And I have to say that I am shocked that I differ with you on ANything!! :)

christensen crew said...

Janelle....I didn't have rock n roll edge until a friend pointed out how straight up hot it can be...it really isn't naturally what I go for. :) Now let me give you the vision J....black skinny jeans and a white tee, with the black studded flats, a small gold chain w a delicate charm and a chunky antiqued gold bracelet....it could be cute to go run errands in right? Otherwise you'd be wearing heels of course!!! :)

Janelle said...

Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb and try that very outfit. You are such a great stylist, thanks!
Now if only there were some way my hubby had ESP and got me those "delicate gold charms" with my kids' initials for Mothers' Day. Perfecto. :) Sadly, he's not a reader of "Kate's List." (His loss.)

Brooke said...

I love that black tee with the rock n roll edge sleeves....so fab!

christensen crew said...

Brooke, so glad you love it too. I second guess myself sometimes...and Janelle...I adore you.