Monday, April 26, 2010

Best Epiphony This Year so Far.....

Okay, so I have taught myself a little trick. It has saved my life...or my laundry room's life. I posted this special lesson of advice on Facebook, and one of my girlfriends quickly commented that her mother (a lady whom I have admired and looked up to for years) has been telling her that ever since she was a married housewife. I was so proud of myself for figuring out the valuable secret all on my own. A bit bothered that it took me so long...(9 years of marriage and 4 kids later)....to figure out this golden rule of Laundry....I have since shared this with my sisters, sister in laws, and dearest friends.....so my dearests, here it is.

*JUST ONE LOAD A DAY KEEPS THE OVERLOAD AWAY....

And that's it. So simple. Just be sure that you put one load of clothes in the washing machine every day, dry the clothes, fold them, and just put em away before the day's end. You heard me, PUT THEM AWAY, that is a Key point too. If you follow this tip, your laundry life wont drag you down.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Love the tip....I need to try that instead of my usual one day a week of all consuming laundry!!

I am curious....do you have any fabulous picks for swim/beach vacation wear?