Monday, May 11, 2009

IT IS A BOY!!!!!

We found out that we are expecting our fourth SON! We are having another baby BOY. I couldn't be happier. I love little boys, especially the three little men of my own. Steve and I watched this movie, FINDING NEVERLAND, just after having our second son Talmage. We actually both cried together and laughed about how little boys' imaginations are so magical and they have such a Zest for life, adventure, and discovery! Mine are particularly sweet and loving to their Mother....I get to have four little boyfriends for life! What a happy happy Mother's Day treat!

5 comments:

April Cobb said...

Congratulations! I love my boys too. It seems that we spend our adolences and early adulthood trying to find a boy who will fall in love with us then hope that it lasts. I found that in my husband, but once I had my little boys, I finally recognized that I could live my whole life and have more than just one boy truly and madly in love with me forever. Now I have 3, and you will have 5! What a blessing. And Steve will be so happy with all of the money you will save by not going out and shopping for a little girl. Believe me... it becomes an illness. I wish you all the best.

amelia said...

i can't wait for him!
another little boy to hold & love!
i love you!
mil

Brooke said...

Wow!! Congratulations! The best thing about boys is how much they love their mamas...how fun to have 4 sweet boys to love and protect you forver :o).

Jan Russell said...

So we are both outnumbered! I can't wait to see all the sweet baby boy things you choosing for your new little guy! I've been picking up some Kissy Kissy layette and persuing a new diaper bag...I'm kind of drawn to the Storksak Emily bag in pewter...

Also, the layette at Resoration Hardware Baby is new since I've had Sawyer. Very precious!

We will have to share tips!

Hope you are feeling well - GO TEAM BLUE!!!

Jan Russell said...

I forgot to ask if you have a name chosen yet? I love your boys names! We are going with Graham Dalton for #3 :)