Saturday, May 1, 2010

Get Nailed {spring}


Chanel's 2010 Spring Runway featured this putty colored polish...and I LOVE it. The color is Greige --(That's Beige and Grey mixed together) How amazing (tasteful) is this color..LOVE.


Here is the polish I will be purchasing as it's price point is more my style....
.over the taupe...O.P.I.

And LAMB (Gwen Steffani) featured these whites on her spring 2010 runway. I think they are fashion forward. Daring if you want to push the envelope. I just bought this and I am planning on stepping outside my comfort zone to wear what I think could be fab for summer. I'm gonna go for it....what the hey.


.alpine snow....O.P.I......a stunning matte white finish.

I have new rules these days about nails. They can never be acrylic, too long, glittered, or multi-colored. NEVER do festive designs. If you like those tricky (highly tacky) antics, this blog is not for you. :) kidding...

2 comments:

amelia said...

agreed!
seriously no more acrylics for you? what happened to you?

Jan Russell said...

Oooh, I love that OPI color and I am headed to Ulta tomorrow! I just need to write the name down, because as clever and catchy as they are, I never remember them when I get to the store!