Friday, October 23, 2009

So what is IN? Help me out

Okay, so I am a month out from being 'with child' and I am now eager to get back into the swing of FASHION! I have not even stepped foot into a shopping mall, nordstrom, and I haven't even browsed stores online....I am all or nothin! SO, since I have been in Maternityville for the last nine months, I NEED SOME ADVICE! What are the latest, greatest 'MUST HAVE' things for this fall...what are the best:

-Jeans
-Boot styles
-Handbag styles
-Jacket trends
-Accessories

If anyone reads this and can help me out, I would love to hear what you think is really great for this fall/winter season. :)

4 comments:

Robbe said...

First of all, Congratulations!! That is wonderful your new little one arrived safely.
So-o, I'm certainly no expert, but what I'm loving this Fall are all things borrowed from the boys (ie: "boyfriend" cardis, jeans, button-downs, etc). I guess there is still a bit of tomboy left in me :). As far as boots, I love the slouch with skinny jeans and a wide belt over tunic. Love that look. Could live in that look.

Janelle said...

whoops! this is Janelle :P

Chelsea said...

sorry...I count on you for this kind of information. for the last 8 months since you have been prego, Ive just stayed in sweats. Cant wait to have your advice back in action!

amelia said...

sis, time for another post!!!f